1. No one in die hard makes pseudo-intellectual references to generic pop-culture shakespeare knowledge in order to make americans feel smarter.
2. No one blows up a building in shakespeare in love.
3. At no point does Joseph Fiennes say 'yippee ki ay mother fucker' while throwing juliet down a lift shaft.
4. There is no Christmas in Renaissance England. this is objective FACT.
5. Bruce Willis is not married to the most talentless nob jockey ever to grace music ever.
5. Bruce Willis didn't name his kids after fruit.
6. Shakespeare in Love trivialises the complex gendered social and political issues that make up Shakespeare's theatre and reduces it to a spontaneous outpouring of love that even the romantic poets would be ashamed of, and in doing so subjects us to another 30 years of talking about Romeo and Juliet in the same way people talk about Dawson's Creek. "umm... yeah. i think Romeo is really sad...cos like he's in love and she's like dead."
7. Jospeh Fiennes doesn't kill Colin firth by throwing him down a flight of stairs and then stealing his shoes.
8. Alan Rickman is amazing.
9.. When Bruce Willis had to crawl across broken glass and then talk to the fat policeman on the phone it made me cry.
10. There are no Evil Germans in Shakespeare in Love.